You are such a happy, tough, fun loving, smiley, social, smart, cute, curious, adventurous, agile, did i say cute baby??!?!? It has been a real joy having you in our family. Right off the bat you fit right in and life is perfect with you in this family. We are so glad Heavenly Father sent your sweet spirit to our family. I feel like just yesterday you were an infant in my arms asleep and then boom I blinked and you are toddling toddler getting into things you shouldn't a being mischievous with your older sisters.
12 Month Stats
17 Lbs (11%)
27.5" Inches tall (petite 5%)
17.52" Noggin (39%)
things you are up to:
- this past month you broke 2 new teeth (two top) and looks like your other two top are coming thru right now and your bottom two possibly. you are trying to bite and gnaw at everything
- you have explored new foods much much more this past month. you are definitely still not a big solids eater, but you have tried new foods and usually want to try what i am eating.
- still nurse 6-8 times a day. i will say "hollie do you want some milk?" and you do your head nod and run into my arms and get at it. so cute
- sleep thru the night. you got some virus while we were in florida and ran a fever for 4 days straight. it was low grade but still made you wake up at night to nurse and be comforted,
- you throw out your pacis when i put you to bed at night and get really upset when you then want them. you have like 4 and you throw them ALL out. stinker.
- you are quite the night owl but i am trying to get you on a different sleep schedule now that gracie is in school. I am trying to transition you to 1 nap in the afternoon hoping for it to be a 3 hour one so you are not super cranky in the evenings. also hoping it makes it so you go to bed earlier like 8 instead of 9-930 like it has been during the summer.
- you have learned to climb. you climb up onto chairs, our coffee table. ma ma and pa pas coffee table and the couches. its dangerous. you also climb on my elliptical.
- you say hi and open your hand way wide and up at the person you are saying hi to. you also shake your head NO and Yes.
- you clap when people clap. you also laugh when others are laughing.
- give the biggest two front teeth gummy smile when someone smiles at you.
- like to mess with the dogs. you squat down and swat them and make them growl. the more they growl the more you like it
- learning to go down the stairs (go up very easily) if you have access to the rails you will hold onto the rail and step down like a big girl (scary when i caught you doing this but impressed at the same time) if we put you in the middle you will sit down and scoot your butt off and down to next stair.
- get hugged and squeezed multiple times a day by your sisters but never enjoy it. you also get knocked over and pumbled by them (usually heidi) but get right back up and don't seem mind or phase you (tough cookie)
- so fast when you walk that you almost have a mini run going. you will sometimes trip if going this second gear of yours but doesnt phase you. you just get right back up and continue on.
- you are not gaining a lot of weight and you are staying pretty petite. due to being a very early walker and super active and nurse mostly, you are staying my smallest by over 2 lbs at this age compared to the other two sitsters. Which they were hardly large for their age. You will catch up.
i love you so much my hollie ballie. you are such a sweet sweet little jr :)