4 month stats
12lbs 12 oz (18% lightest one yet but not by much)
height: 24.25" (38%)
head: 15.94" (44%)
Things you do
- exclusively nurse and never had a bottle...little too late now oh well
- sleep next to me (between me and your dad) every night in a little nest. you fall asleep holding my finger. i love it. you wake once to nurse between 3 and 4 and then go right back to sleep. sometimes you poop after you eat and i have to change you but you still go back to sleep pretty quickly.
- take two cat naps (morning and late evening) and one bigger nap in afternoon around 1 or 2
- noticing your hands and beginning to grab at toys and bring to mouth.
- roll from belly to back easily but almost getting to be able to roll back to tummy. you are super close
- when i leave you on the floor you are able to shift and end up moving from where i left you.
- get tons and tons of hugs and kisses from gracie and heidi and of course me. we sure do love and adore you.
- Drool Drool and Drool some more. You are by far the drooliest of all. I go thru about 6 bibs a day with you.
- Use a paci to fall asleep
- very alert. you hold your head up so well and look from side to side to watch whats going on.
- i have gotten a few giggles out of you. super cute
- love to smile at people. you are just so happy.
- I put you in your einstein play jumper already and you love it for a little while.
- getting real figity when being held and wanna move. my guess is you will be the earliest walker if thats even possible!!
- love to stand on my legs (good sign building leg strength for early walking)