you are one month closer to your half birthday. we will definitely celebrate your half birthday its a momentous event. this past month you have grown a lot. you can grab things with ease and really starting to absorb your surroundings....you are a mommys girl and prefer me to hold you.
13.5 lbs about
getting taller. you have outgrown your 3 month pjs a bunch
- pretty good sleeper. take two cat naps (one in morning and one in evening) and typically one thats longer around 2 hours total for the big afternoon one. at night you go to bed around 830 and wake up around 3am to eat (sometimes poo as well) then go back to sleep till about 730ish
- love your paci. sleep with one at night/naps. still sleeping between your dad and i. i plan to switch you over to your crib at night soon here.
- not doing solids yet. i tried tonight and see how you do with some oatmeal and banana baby cereal and you gagged and didnt want it. we shall try again tomorrow
- love to stand. you also jump up and down when you stand on my legs. i have a feeling you will be a early walker just like your sisters.
- snuggly and cuddly. you fall asleep at night holding my finger. i must admit. i stinkin love it. its precious and goes by way to fast.
- dislike your carseat/ car rides. your big sister gracie is my paci helper and really gives it her all to keep you happy in the car. such a loving big sister. sometimes you frustrate her and she gets upset but usually you two are pleasant back there.
- noticing the dogs and trying to grab at them. you now pull hair and have gotten fist fulls of gracies whenever she gets in too close to your face.
- you want to put anything and everything in sight to your mouth.
- giggly at night before bed. you are tickilish on your chest by your pits. i can get you giggling pretty good.
- can roll from back to tummy and tummy to back. prefer going to one side then back to other.
- getting stranger danger. you dont do a full blown cry to get them away but you do this powty face and let out a sad little whine.
- when on tummy and dig your little feet into the ground and try to drag your upper body and head on the floor.
- use your jenny jump up and jumperoo
- so far my calmest baby. you rarely whine unless you are tired or hungry. as long as those needs are met you are just pleasant and sweet.
hollie you are the type of baby that makes me want more babies. this is because you are so good and pleasant. you are my sweet sweet baby girl and i love you so much!
gracie did a phone photoshoot with you while i did the camera. she got up close and personal