you are 6 months old! Half way to one! You are such a pleasant child to have around. You rarely fuss and when you do I worry a bit because its strange to have you fuss.
6 Months Stats
14.5 lbs (17%)
25.39" long (29%)
What you are up to:
- You are rolling all over the place. You scoot backwards and really try to go forward
- You can sit up but if you want something you will nose dive. The balance is still getting there.
- I have been trying to feed you solids for month now but not working too well. You dont like them
- You still sleep with mommy. You have good nights and bad nights. You def are getting your bottom teeth but they are still not breaking thru.
- You smile at everyone. You are picky on who holds you. I am the preferred. If you are taken away you begin to really worry.
- You love to stand. Really good and grabbing things and switching from hand to hand.
- You exclusively nurse.
- You usually take 2-1hr naps and one 2 hr nap.
- You wake up once during night (around 230/3) to eat and then sleep till about 730
- Love dance parties. You giggle and jump with delight
- Drooly but not as bad as last month.
- Put everything into mouth. You love trying to eat my face or my collar bone.
- You reach for me when in your jumper. Its really endearing and adorable. You also reach for me when someone is holding you.
- You love to be held out. So you can see whats going on. Also love to be held all the time. People hold you and only last like 10 minutes and then give you back up and dont know how i do it. I dunno either, but I do. ALL DAY.
- Love your sisters. They make you giggle and smile.
- Easy going kiddo. You really do just go with the flow and rarely fuss.