Where do I begin Gracie girl. I just love you so stinking much. You are my first baby, the first gille to make me a mommy, we have a unique and special bond that is undeniable. Some words to describe you are: fun, silly, thoughtful, happy, caring, motherly, smart, detail oriented, excitable, obedient, witty, friendly, cute and just the total package.
5 Year Old Stats
39 Lbs (oh how you want to be 40 lbs to move to a booster seat) (44%)
3 Feet 7 Inches Tall (59%)
Things you are up to:
- You are super aware of your surroundings. You have a superb memory of events and places and things we have done. You can direct me to the church from our home, to ma ma and pa pas house and recognize and know where we are based on stores and seeing things. Most kids are oblivious but not you. You pay attention.
- Great big sister. You are truely the ideal biggest sister. Although you and Heidi fight like the dickens you usually give in and give her what she wants. You try to play well with her even though being 3 she can be hard to reason with. You have a bond with baby Hollie that is like non other. You love that baby so much! You watch out for her. You play with her and you really just shower her with love and adoration. It warms my heart to see how loving and caring you are to her. You will be a great mom one day.
- You are excellent at riding your bike. We go on a 2.5 mile bike ride almost every evening.
- Love having your neighbor friends over and you usually invite them to eat with us. Silly girl. So social.
- You enjoy interacting with people and even adults. You are very aware when people say their names and often will remember. You have a knack for remembering names (kind of like your mommy-so proud)
- favorite foods are noodles and tomato juice, baby doughnuts and kolaches, you also really like blueberry muffins.
- act like mini mommy and will spit orders out at your dad. not so proud of that but you like to have my back
- enjoy tubing behind the boat. you like to go crazy but i dont like you going crazy. you also like stopping at kingwood beach.
- Always volunteer to say the prayer and consistently blesses "everyone in this whole world" (we dont know where you got that statement from)
- Always peek to see what your sisters are wearing for PJs and try your darndest to match them. You do this for daytime clothes too. Once again pulls at my heart strings. You are such a mini me in so many ways
- Often my gopher. I will ask you to grab something and you always hop right up and go grab it.
- Getting super good at wii. you have a winning record in swordplay against adults. you are tough to beat. you navigate through the games so easily. its impressive.
- like watching odd squad. you are my tv junkie. you also like movies too.
- You are the healthier eater out of the kiddos (aside from your favorite foods list mentioned above) you like almost all fruits and will eat lots of vegetables. You are not a big meat eater and dont like drinking milk much but will enjoy nesquick from time to time
- you are an excellent swimmer. you got pretty good doing your swim team this year and are really really pool safe. you dive down for toys and what not with ease and can even do back flips in the water. the other day we were at the community pool and you saw some much older kids doing front flips off the diving board. so the next thing i see is you step right up and do and front flip like a boss. I then asked hey where did you learn that and when did you learn that>? your response was "i saw those kids doing it so i thought i want to do it"
i love your face. i love you so much gracie girl. when you go to kindergarten i will miss having my little buddy around. you are the best little side kick. I am so excited for you to go and learn new things at school but at the same time i will miss you terribly and i my heart will ache to see you each day. I hope you are the sunshine in your class that you are in our family. Always remember how much you are loved by your Heavenly Father and Jesus and your family. We love you gracie hope gille.